• DET
    MIN
    Preview
    12:10 PM ET
  • TOR
    NYY
    Preview
    1:07 PM ET
  • CIN
    BOS
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • NYM
    WSH
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    PHI
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • PIT
    STL
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • BAL
    TB
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    CHC
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • CWS
    KC
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    TEX
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • SEA
    CLE
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    MIA
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    SF
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SD
    COL
    Preview
    4:40 PM ET
  • HOU
    LAA
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
Page 183 of 408 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,913 to 2,928 of 6519

Thread: Around Baseball 2017

  1. #2913
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,329
    Thanks
    5,754
    Thanked 10,267 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Is that really down that much for Hendricks? He averaged less than 88 MPH last year.
    Yes. And he's pitching like garbage too. Probably done. 2016 was fun at least.

    Another Boxy guy down the drain.

  2. #2914
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,951
    Thanks
    1,172
    Thanked 8,546 Times in 4,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    He also just bought, tho. Flipped me Crush for Hendricks.
    Contextually, I already own Votto, Miggy, and THE GREG BIRD in that league. It was Kyle or nothing.

  3. #2915
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,467
    Thanks
    2,421
    Thanked 6,604 Times in 4,156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Contextually, I already own Votto, Miggy, and THE GREG BIRD in that league. It was Kyle or nothing.
    That's also a super shallow league, so really, who cares.

  4. #2916
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    1,643
    Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,508 Posts
    He still has a little ways to go to catch Jamie Moyer
    RIP North49

  5. #2917
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,951
    Thanks
    1,172
    Thanked 8,546 Times in 4,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    That's also a super shallow league, so really, who cares.
    Yeah that too

  6. #2918
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,951
    Thanks
    1,172
    Thanked 8,546 Times in 4,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Is that really down that much for Hendricks? He averaged less than 88 MPH last year.
    Yeah his sinker velocity so far this year (which is what matters) isn't that far off his 2016. He had a bunch of starts where it was like 86-87mph.

  7. #2919
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,505
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 7,711 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Yes. And he's pitching like garbage too. Probably done. 2016 was fun at least.

    Another Boxy guy down the drain.
    Another?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  8. #2920
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,329
    Thanks
    5,754
    Thanked 10,267 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Yeah his sinker velocity so far this year (which is what matters) isn't that far off his 2016. He had a bunch of starts where it was like 86-87mph.
    Does this account for the Trackman +1 MPH jump from Pitch/FX?

  9. #2921
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,833
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,813 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Another?
    *looks at avatar*
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  10. #2922
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,329
    Thanks
    5,754
    Thanked 10,267 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Mitch Haniger is pretty good

  11. #2923
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,415
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Another?
    Perhaps he's referring to HJM.

  12. #2924
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,329
    Thanks
    5,754
    Thanked 10,267 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Robby Ref

  13. #2925
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,833
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,813 Posts
    Eric Thames has literally almost earned his contract already.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  14. #2926
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,505
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 7,711 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    *looks at avatar*
    I haven't given up on Steve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  15. #2927
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,833
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,813 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I haven't given up on Steve.
    Me neither but it's not looking good for a lot of the Boxy boyz early in the season.

    Zunino has been garbage too
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  16. #2928
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,329
    Thanks
    5,754
    Thanked 10,267 Times in 6,017 Posts
    At least Devenski is good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •