• SF
    LAD
    Preview
    10:15 PM ET
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Cooking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 3,611 Posts
    I believe what I used was Harmony Organic Non-homogenized Whole Milk.
    "We don't have to plan for a rebuild. But all 30 teams have to stay agile, and have to understand that we're dealing with human beings, and these assets to organizations are human and change and evolve. I think what we've tried to do is become more flexible and agile, and to sustain championships is to build from within."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,212 Times in 4,493 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    I believe what I used was Harmony Organic Non-homogenized Whole Milk.
    In this video, he uses a milk that seems very similar to the one you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    You sound dedicated to bit. My advice to you is get your hands on the right kind of gloves. Straining hot cheese with your bear hands is not fun. An oven mitt it too unwieldy but a latex glove won't give you any insulation. You need something in between like maybe a dish washing glove. Other than that, I'd probably send you all the stuff I have for cheap. I don't think I'm going to give it another go.
    "We don't have to plan for a rebuild. But all 30 teams have to stay agile, and have to understand that we're dealing with human beings, and these assets to organizations are human and change and evolve. I think what we've tried to do is become more flexible and agile, and to sustain championships is to build from within."

Thanks
    You sound dedicated to bit. My advice to you is get your hands on the right kind of gloves. Straining hot cheese with your bear hands is not fun. An oven mitt it too unwieldy but a latex glove won't give you any insulation. You need something in between like maybe a dish washing glove. Other than that, I'd probably send you all the stuff I have for cheap. I don't think I'm going to give it another go.
    Sure, I'll take your stuff. I am just curious though: in all of the videos I've watched, he never takes the cheese above 38 degrees prior to straining because you kill the bacterial culture above that. How hot were you getting the cheese, exactly?
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Sure, I'll take your stuff. I am just curious though: in all of the videos I've watched, he never takes the cheese above 38 degrees prior to straining because you kill the bacterial culture above that. How hot were you getting the cheese, exactly?
    This was like 5 years ago at least. Detalis are pretty fuzzy. I remember that I was monitoring temperatures closely and following instructions from Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll.

Thanks
    Dear Boxy,

I will give you some money from my wallet if you make me this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzzOLT_mmc0

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,798 Times in 5,234 Posts
    http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/sto...g&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks
    oh cool, one glove for 25 dollars. You sure know a bargain when you see one, Spank.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    Dear Boxy,

I will give you some money from my wallet if you make me this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzzOLT_mmc0
    interesting I guess even though her instructions don't make much sense. I'd like to find a better instructional video. Has she ever heard of a colander?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,798 Times in 5,234 Posts
    oh cool, one glove for 25 dollars. You sure know a bargain when you see one, Spank.
    That thing's the cats ass, man. 20 bucks at Canadian Tire... do they sell Kevlar gloves for cheaper?

Edit: And go fuck yourself, meat.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 Times in 958 Posts

Reminds me of the cheese channel in the British shithole hotel in European Vacation.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    That thing's the cats ass, man. 20 bucks at Canadian Tire... do they sell Kevlar gloves for cheaper?

Edit: And go fuck yourself, meat.
    I got one for Christmas a few year back. It's pretty HANDY, yuck, yuck. I don't think it would be that great for this purpose though. Still a bit too bulky and it would be a pain to clean off afterwards.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingKat For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-14-2017)