Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 1517

Thread: BJMB Daily Fantasy Sport Contest with Prizes! Season Two.

  1. #17
    Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Breese, Illinois
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 123 Times in 82 Posts
    Interesting... I'll give it a go.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TholesWeirdEye For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (03-27-2017)

  3. #18
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    5,355
    Thanks
    1,751
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 933 Posts
    dumb question time. Do you pick players league wide? or only blue jays?

  4. #19
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    dumb question time. Do you pick players league wide? or only blue jays?
    No dumb questions! Every player who is on a roster on any team is generally available. You have a 50k budget and each player is assigned a salary.

    https://www.draftkings.com/help/mlb

    Make an account! I think everyone who played last year will vouch it's a lot of fun! The time commitment is minimal as we only do it once a week and building a roster can take a few mins if you don't have a lot of time.

  5. #20
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,713
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 999 Posts
    DFS is a blast and this contest is a ton of fun. Would highly recommend.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (03-27-2017)

  7. #21
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    5,355
    Thanks
    1,751
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 933 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    No dumb questions! Every player who is on a roster on any team is generally available. You have a 50k budget and each player is assigned a salary.

    https://www.draftkings.com/help/mlb

    Make an account! I think everyone who played last year will vouch it's a lot of fun! The time commitment is minimal as we only do it once a week and building a roster can take a few mins if you don't have a lot of time.
    Right - so it's just standard DK with a league full of BJ fans. I thought this was an extension of the "pick which BJ will hit a HR this game contest". I'll consider signing up. Remembering to do it every Sunday will be the challenge.

  8. #22
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked 473 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I have decided the prize will be a minimum value of 100$ since last year first place got 75$
    How about $75 for 1st and $25 for second.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to spats For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (03-27-2017)

  10. #23
    Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Breese, Illinois
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 123 Times in 82 Posts
    I signed up, username is same as my name here.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TholesWeirdEye For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (03-27-2017)

  12. #24
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Right - so it's just standard DK with a league full of BJ fans. I thought this was an extension of the "pick which BJ will hit a HR this game contest". I'll consider signing up. Remembering to do it every Sunday will be the challenge.
    When you sign up you put your e-mail in and when i send invites (the day before) you automatically get an e-mail with a link to select your team. So unless you go over 24 hours without checking your e-mail/looking at your phone it's hard to not remember.

  13. #25
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TholesWeirdEye View Post
    I signed up, username is same as my name here.
    Got it! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by spats View Post
    How about $75 for 1st and $25 for second.
    Hmmm. I'll consider it but i generally don't like to reward the best loser.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jays4life19 For This Useful Post:

    TholesWeirdEye (03-27-2017)

  15. #26
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,144
    Thanks
    3,448
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,872 Posts
    I don't really need an excuse to beat GD but I'll take it.

    Most likely though I'll end up missing half the weeks and duel it out for that 8th place tie. Still be sure to include me!
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orgfiller For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (03-27-2017)

  17. #27
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,355
    Thanks
    12,065
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,444 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    I don't really need an excuse to beat GD but I'll take it.

    Most likely though I'll end up missing half the weeks and duel it out for that 8th place tie. Still be sure to include me!
    You don't need an excuse but you'll definitely need a way. Lol @ 4 points.
    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    climate change (lol)

  18. #28
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Invitations are sent! I sent 22 invites out and have opened up 18 spots that need to be filled. For the new people who said they would like to play i'll need your usernames to send you an invite! Game is for Monday!

  19. #29
    Prospect Condor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Invitations are sent! I sent 22 invites out and have opened up 18 spots that need to be filled. For the new people who said they would like to play i'll need your usernames to send you an invite! Game is for Monday!
    I just sent a pm with my username

  20. #30
    MVP LetTheBallFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,524
    Thanks
    6,475
    Thanked 677 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Invitations are sent! I sent 22 invites out and have opened up 18 spots that need to be filled. For the new people who said they would like to play i'll need your usernames to send you an invite! Game is for Monday!
    I just sent you a PM with my username as well
    See the ball and let it fly, Watch the ball soaring through the sky, Higher like a comet in the night air, Defying gravity is rare, Let the ball fly, Its homerun time!!!!!

  21. #31
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Got it! Thanks. Invites are sent!

  22. #32
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,744
    Thanks
    2,907
    Thanked 3,441 Times in 2,284 Posts
    So far we have....
    1. JFL19
    2. Cyborg
    3. LTBF
    4. Nafro
    5. L54
    6. P2F
    7. King
    8. Condor13

    10 spots open! If it fills early i'll make a second game so everyone who wants in can get in on it.
    Last edited by jays4life19; 03-28-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •