• NYM 1
    STL 2
    In Progress
    Top 8th
  • CIN 1
    ARI 4
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • PIT 4
    MIL 2
    In Progress
    Top 6th
  • BOS 3
    TOR 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 2nd
  • BAL
    TEX
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • KC
    DET
    Preview
    8:15 PM ET
  • LAD
    ATL
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    NYY
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • SF
    SD
    Preview
    10:15 PM ET
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Shapiro's rant

  1. #1
    Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Shapiro's rant

    https://streamable.com/0wls5


    Nothing about this link is mine, not even the title, so mods can change it if you like.

    I needed this laugh, one more loss or DL and I am gonna lose it on everyone around me.

    enjoy

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baconpancakes For This Useful Post:

    AdamGreenwood (04-17-2017),Angrioter (04-17-2017),BTS (04-17-2017),Jimcanuck (04-17-2017)

  3. #2
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,994
    Thanks
    1,967
    Thanked 7,540 Times in 4,695 Posts
    ugh not another Hitler meme. I thought this died 5 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    glory (04-17-2017),jays4life19 (04-17-2017),Maahfaace (04-17-2017),THANOS (04-17-2017)

  5. #3
    Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    ugh not another Hitler meme. I thought this died 5 years ago.
    Oh come on, I always heard you had a liking for things around 5 years old.

  6. #4
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,275
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 1,041 Posts
    I know the video is a little played out but still, it had some pretty good stuff in there.

    My favourite was 'r/TorontoBlueJays has become a series of memes and shitposts.

  7. #5
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,994
    Thanks
    1,967
    Thanked 7,540 Times in 4,695 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    I know the video is a little played out but still, it had some pretty good stuff in there.

    My favourite was 'r/TorontoBlueJays has become a series of memes and shitposts.
    Sacrafice fly
    Less runs

    Pro English. I didn't find it very funny but to each their own, I guess. I am a little annoyed because I thought this thread was about an actual Shapiro rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  8. #6
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    4,076
    Thanks
    2,543
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 871 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baconpancakes View Post
    Oh come on, I always heard you had a liking for things around 5 years old.
    Mods

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •