Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 273 to 288 of 416

Thread: GDT: 2-10, everything is terrible

  1. #273
    Gameday Master fatcowxlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    18,225
    Thanks
    3,526
    Thanked 2,238 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Was that actually Ruben Amaro Jr? The Ex-Philly GM? He's a 1B coach now? Damn lol
    Quote Originally Posted by havok24 View Post
    1. Integrate the following function "Insert function"
    fatcow's answer: Beltran to 3B.

  2. #274
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Rekt!

  3. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    This team is really bad..Like worse team in the league bad.

    Can't even get a solid outing out of Stroman, not a good sign.

  4. #276
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    Was that actually Ruben Amaro Jr? The Ex-Philly GM? He's a 1B coach now? Damn lol
    Yup.

  5. #277
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyourememberme View Post
    This team is really bad..Like worse team in the league bad.

    Can't even get a solid outing out of Stroman, not a good sign.
    Last 2 starts?

  6. #278
    All Star Effit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    the short bus
    Posts
    4,103
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked 559 Times in 407 Posts
    Oh well, at least the Raptors won.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Effit For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-18-2017)

  8. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Hope they blow it up, and restock the farm system.

    This is brutal.

  9. #280
    Blue Chip Prospect BlueJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    983
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 87 Times in 55 Posts
    Lmao. At Bat app is drunk.

  10. #281
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 168 Times in 94 Posts
    Well the Jays have really pretty uniforms at least.

  11. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Last 2 starts?
    You are 2-10, you need him to pitch a gem. Not 4 innings and 11 earned runs.

    That's not how you climb out of a gutter.

    I don't care about his last 2 starts

  12. #283
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    14,480
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,284 Posts
    #RebuildingYear

  13. #284
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 168 Times in 94 Posts

  14. #285
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    #RebuildingYear
    What is sad is that the Jays just had back to back AL Championships. We should be trying to go for WS... instead, we're talking about rebuilding. Heartbreaking.

  15. #286
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyourememberme View Post
    You are 2-10, you need him to pitch a gem. Not 4 innings and 11 earned runs.

    That's not how you climb out of a gutter.

    I don't care about his last 2 starts
    Cool story bro... tell me again! This didn't happen and you're just here to troll, fine. Amirite?

  16. #287
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OkBlueJaysLPB View Post
    What is sad is that the Jays just had back to back AL Championships. We should be trying to go for WS... instead, we're talking about rebuilding. Heartbreaking.
    It is heartbreakening.

  17. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Cool story bro... tell me again! This didn't happen and you're just here to troll, fine. Amirite?
    Speaking truth and trolling are diff things chump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •