• NYY 9
    TOR 1
    Final
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET 12
    KC 4
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • STL 4
    CIN 3
    In Progress
    End 7th
  • BAL 0
    CLE 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
  • PHI 0
    PIT 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
  • TB 0
    MIN 0
    Pre-Game
    6:10 PM ET
  • CWS
    HOU
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • MIL
    MIA
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • TEX
    SEA
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • COL
    CHC
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    SD
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    BOS
    Preview
    9:05 PM ET
  • LAA
    SF
    Preview
    9:07 PM ET
  • LAD
    WSH
    Preview
    9:10 PM ET
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 401 to 416 of 416

Thread: GDT: 2-10, everything is terrible

  1. #401
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    15,191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,052 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    "That ball girl is only roughly 17 years old, but she's already well on her way in filling out that Texas ass."
    Not a sexual comment lol

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonn For This Useful Post:

    King (04-19-2017)

  3. #402
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    15,029
    Thanks
    3,444
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Not a sexual comment lol
    much worse things are posted regularly in this forum. it's crass at worst

  4. #403
    Big Leaguer bones10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,374
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 314 Times in 248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    stay out of it if you want to stay
    lmfao why werent you having this conversation in DM if you wanted people to stay out of it.

    MENTAL GYMNASTICS BOYS

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bones10 For This Useful Post:

    King (04-19-2017),Willyourememberme (04-19-2017)

  6. #404
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,803
    Thanks
    2,329
    Thanked 8,644 Times in 5,338 Posts
    What did Spanky do? Has o2 woken from hibernation and hungry for flesh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #405
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 189 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    no, he took one for himself. he knows where the line goes but insists on crossing it.
    Breakfast is served, and so was spanking.

  8. #406
    MVP gruber92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    821
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Not a sexual comment lol
    Meaning everyone and everything in Texas is BIG, including the thighs and asses of women (people in general really). Not meant to sound like she had and Texas women have nice asses. Don't fuck with me on this subject Jonn, don't be a pos prick like little fuck nuts from the Peg.

  9. #407
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,160
    Thanks
    1,794
    Thanked 4,076 Times in 2,732 Posts
    Everything is still terrible

  10. #408
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,346
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,751 Times in 4,866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    What did Spanky do? Has o2 woken from hibernation and hungry for flesh?
    Here is what I can gather:

    - Spanky called a girl on TV attractive
    - Gary called Spanky a pedophile
    - Spanky was offended at the insult/insinuation and reported Gary
    - o2 did nothing
    - Spanky had some comments pointing out the specific posts
    - o2 said there was nothing wrong with calling someone a pedophile
    - o2 banned Spanky for "crossing the line, he knows where it is"
    - o2 then probably lubed up the longest, thinnest dildo in his treasure chest (he calls it The Moderator) and tried to reach his small intestine

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laika For This Useful Post:

    Boxcar (04-19-2017),jays4life19 (04-19-2017),KevinGregg (04-19-2017),Maahfaace (04-19-2017)

  12. #409
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,415
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,665 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Here is what I can gather:

    - Spanky called a girl on TV attractive
    - Gary called Spanky a pedophile
    - Spanky was offended at the insult/insinuation and reported Gary
    - o2 did nothing
    - Spanky had some comments pointing out the specific posts
    - o2 said there was nothing wrong with calling someone a pedophile
    - o2 banned Spanky for "crossing the line, he knows where it is"
    - o2 then probably lubed up the longest, thinnest dildo in his treasure chest and tried to reach his small intestine
    Gary probably didn't even see the girl (who looked to be in her 20s fwiw). He's just here to be irritating because he badly craves attention of any kind.

  13. #410
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Was it the dark haired chick behind the plate last night?

  14. #411
    MVP HERPDERP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,376
    Thanks
    662
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,176 Posts
    we need some photos
    Fuck Taylor Swift

  15. #412
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,415
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,665 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L54 View Post
    Was it the dark haired chick behind the plate last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by HERPDERP View Post
    we need some photos
    If you watch last night's recap you will see her a few times. Obviously looks no where near 12 years old and it's pretty disappointing that a loser like Gary is able to come in here and falsely insinuate pedophilia without any repercussions. He provides nothing to this forum other than trolling and should be the one banned out of this.

  16. #413
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,346
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,751 Times in 4,866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    o2 then probably lubed up the longest, thinnest dildo in his treasure chest (he calls it The Moderator)
    This is honestly too funny

  17. #414
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,803
    Thanks
    2,329
    Thanked 8,644 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    If you watch last night's recap you will see her a few times. Obviously looks no where near 12 years old and it's pretty disappointing that a loser like Gary is able to come in here and falsely insinuate pedophilia without any repercussions. He provides nothing to this forum other than trolling and should be the one banned out of this.
    Questioning Supreme Moderator o2 can result in a 24 hour ban. Choose your targets most wisely. He occasionally gets bored and starts banning people for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  18. #415
    Moderator Governator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    11,098
    Thanks
    2,946
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Here is what I can gather:

    - Spanky called a girl on TV attractive
    - Gary called Spanky a pedophile
    - Spanky was offended at the insult/insinuation and reported Gary
    - o2 did nothing
    - Spanky had some comments pointing out the specific posts
    - o2 said there was nothing wrong with calling someone a pedophile
    - o2 banned Spanky for "crossing the line, he knows where it is"
    - o2 then probably lubed up the longest, thinnest dildo in his treasure chest (he calls it The Moderator) and tried to reach his small intestine

    1) Gary didn't call Spanky a pedophile
    2) Spanky overreacted to a troll post
    3) Spanky personally attacked o2 which was very uncalled for
    4) That post was deleted which none of you saw and Spanky was banned


    End thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangstag View Post
    The Governator is a man's man.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Governator For This Useful Post:

    admin (04-19-2017),LetTheBallFly (04-19-2017),Pendleton (04-19-2017)

  20. #416
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 907 Times in 415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Governator View Post
    1) Gary didn't call Spanky a pedophile
    2) Spanky overreacted to a troll post
    3) Spanky personally attacked o2 which was very uncalled for
    4) That post was deleted which none of you saw and Spanky was banned



    End thread.
    BJMB in a nutshell.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

    LetTheBallFly (04-19-2017),o2cui2i (04-19-2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •