• NYY
    BAL
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • TOR
    TB
    Preview
    1:07 PM ET
  • DET
    CWS
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • MIA
    PIT
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • CLE
    SEA
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • WSH
    NYM
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    ATL
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • HOU
    OAK
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • STL
    CIN
    Preview
    2:15 PM ET
  • KC
    MIN
    Preview
    2:15 PM ET
  • TEX
    LAA
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • SF
    SD
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • ARI
    COL
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    PHI
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • BOS
    CHC
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 181

Thread: Blue Jays vs Red Sox - Game 2 (Apr. 19) - Everything is still bad

  1. #17
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Shambles, Ontario
    Posts
    14,823
    Thanks
    5,718
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 5,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Does MiLB.tv come with MLB.tv?
    When you buy MLB.TV there is an option to buy MiLB.TV for a discounted price.

  2. #18
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 296 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I have it. It's worth the price which isn't too expensive if you will use it.
    I have issues with MLB.tv rewinding for a second and replaying game segments. How is the quality of the minor league version? I know the camera quality isn't as good which is okay I'm wondering more about the streaming quality.

  3. #19
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Shambles, Ontario
    Posts
    14,823
    Thanks
    5,718
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 5,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bendera3 View Post
    I have issues with MLB.tv rewinding for a second and replaying game segments. How is the quality of the minor league version? I know the camera quality isn't as good which is okay I'm wondering more about the streaming quality.
    I've had those problems with MLB.TV but haven't had that problem on MiLB.TV.


    Camera qualities are different depending on the ballpark, some AAA broadcasts are HD but most Low A broadcasts are SD. New Hampshires camera is terrible.

  4. #20
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 296 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I've had those problems with MLB.TV but haven't had that problem on MiLB.TV.


    Camera qualities are different depending on the ballpark, some AAA broadcasts are HD but most Low A broadcasts are SD. New Hampshires camera is terrible.
    Maybe I'll buy a month of it just to see how I like it and how often I watch. Thanks King!

  5. #21
    Prospect george09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

  6. #22
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    14,559
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,673 Posts
    Carrera hit a HR yesterday, Pillar made Sandoval look like the old chubby guy at third that he is with three doubles... I couldn't think of 2 better guys to lead off out of the roster the jays have today.

  7. #23
    MVP Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Shambles
    Posts
    12,943
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 1,100 Posts
    What does Tulo have to do to be moved up in that lineup?

  8. #24
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    14,559
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,673 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    What does Tulo have to do to be moved up in that lineup?
    the bigger question would be how bad does Jose have to be to get moved down in the lineup.


    Martin should be 8th and Jose 7th until they start hitting.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to o2cui2i For This Useful Post:

    LetTheBallFly (04-19-2017)

  10. #25
    Blue Chip Prospect bzapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 231 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    the bigger question would be how bad does Jose have to be to get moved down in the lineup.


    Martin should be 8th and Jose 7th until they start hitting.
    Not sure how disrespecting a veteran star is going to help when basically no one in the lineup is hitting.

  11. #26
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    14,559
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,673 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzapple View Post
    Not sure how disrespecting a veteran star is going to help when basically no one in the lineup is hitting.
    disrespecting?

    the numbers say where he should hit. respect has nothing to do with it.


    Jose should understand that.

  12. #27
    Just Drafted justafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Maybe it is just me, but I'm hoping Joey stubs a toe and goes on the 150 day DL!.

    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    the bigger question would be how bad does Jose have to be to get moved down in the lineup.


    Martin should be 8th and Jose 7th until they start hitting.

  13. #28
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 540 Times in 326 Posts
    Cheers to all of you and our Jays for a great game and hopefully a win!


  14. #29
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 540 Times in 326 Posts
    3 up, 3 down

  15. #30
    Blue Chip Prospect BlueJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    836
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 75 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    What does Tulo have to do to be moved up in that lineup?
    Gibbons is a pussy.

  16. #31
    Gameday Master fatcowxlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    17,815
    Thanks
    3,407
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    What does Tulo have to do to be moved up in that lineup?
    Carerra should not be hitting 2nd. Either put Tulo or Bautista there then shift everyone a spot by one. Stick Carerra's bat a bit lower

  17. #32
    MVP Stangstag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,327
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 976 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    Carerra should not be hitting 2nd. Either put Tulo or Bautista there then shift everyone a spot by one. Stick Carerra's bat a bit lower
    Honestly at this point, who cares? Ride the hot hand

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •