Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 181

Thread: Blue Jays vs Red Sox - Game 2 (Apr. 19) - Everything is still bad

  1. #1
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,127
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 376 Times in 302 Posts

    Blue Jays vs Red Sox - Game 2 (Apr. 19) - Everything is still bad

    We still suck, but because I'm making the GDT tonight, we won't suck for just one night!

    Go Jays Go!

    Discuss










    RIP Spanky

  2. #2
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Who made the GDT's when we won?

  3. #3
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,798
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,029 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Of course he can, but it's safe to assume Biagini will match Stroman's numbers over the next three years easily.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

    BTS (04-19-2017)

  5. #4
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,117
    Thanks
    3,223
    Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Who made the GDT's when we won?
    I made 1. Overall I'm 1-2 though so I'm cut.

  6. #5
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,798
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,029 Posts
    What a disaster of a season. With all the anticipation through ST, this has been an absolute buzz kill.

    Thankfully I've started to become a bigger fan of baseball itself than the Jays. That's not a slight at Toronto, and I will always support them, but baseball is such a beautiful game that being reliant on one team's success to dictate your view of the game is no way to go through an entire summer.

    I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening. Go Jays!
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Of course he can, but it's safe to assume Biagini will match Stroman's numbers over the next three years easily.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

    BTS (04-19-2017),Gen.Disarray (04-19-2017),HealthDream007 (04-19-2017),o2cui2i (04-19-2017),SirBJay (04-19-2017),vdartanian (04-19-2017)

  8. #6
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,798
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,029 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I made 1. Overall I'm 1-2 though so I'm cut.
    You have a top two winning %. I think you're fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Of course he can, but it's safe to assume Biagini will match Stroman's numbers over the next three years easily.

  9. #7
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L54 View Post
    What a disaster of a season. With all the anticipation through ST, this has been an absolute buzz kill.

    Thankfully I've started to become a bigger fan of baseball itself than the Jays. That's not a slight at Toronto, and I will always support them, but baseball is such a beautiful game that being reliant on one team's success to dictate your view of the game is no way to go through an entire summer.

    I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening. Go Jays!
    That's nice. I can relate as I'm becoming quite the Lugnuts fan this year.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminator For This Useful Post:

    Brownie19 (04-20-2017)

  11. #8
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I made 1. Overall I'm 1-2 though so I'm cut.
    1-2 compared to 2-11 is a great record.

  12. #9
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie
    Posts
    4,212
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 694 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    That's nice. I can relate as I'm becoming quite the Lugnuts fan this year.
    I'm heading down to Lansing in June so I'll be sure to write up a little report for the games that I attend.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grant77 For This Useful Post:

    LetTheBallFly (04-19-2017),o2cui2i (04-19-2017),Terminator (04-19-2017)

  14. #10
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts

  15. #11
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,300
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 319 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    That's nice. I can relate as I'm becoming quite the Lugnuts fan this year.
    Do you have MiLB.tv? If you do what do you think of it?

  16. #12
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bendera3 View Post
    Do you have MiLB.tv? If you do what do you think of it?
    I have MLB.tv. I haven't used MiLB.tv but I should start.

  17. #13
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,300
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 319 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I have MLB.tv. I haven't used MiLB.tv but I should start.
    Oh ok. I took what you said as you've been actually watching the games and I know that some Lugnuts games are on there. I've been on the fence about getting MiLB.tv but I have some issues with MLB.tv and wanted opinions of people who have it before I spend the $50.

  18. #14
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,174
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bendera3 View Post
    Oh ok. I took what you said as you've been actually watching the games and I know that some Lugnuts games are on there. I've been on the fence about getting MiLB.tv but I have some issues with MLB.tv and wanted opinions of people who have it before I spend the $50.
    Does MiLB.tv come with MLB.tv?

  19. #15
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,243
    Thanks
    5,762
    Thanked 10,288 Times in 6,029 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bendera3 View Post
    Do you have MiLB.tv? If you do what do you think of it?
    I have it. It's worth the price which isn't too expensive if you will use it.

  20. #16
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,300
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 319 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Does MiLB.tv come with MLB.tv?
    Nah, it's separate. I remember it being $50.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •