Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 42

Thread: MiLB Recap April 19 2017 (Lourdes Gurriel Debut Day)

  1. #17
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    2,142
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 558 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Stilson going 4k's without a walk should have got him honourable mention in the three stars.

    Gurriel coming out of the game I assume was a planned thing?
    According to this Gurriel reinjured his leg.

  2. #18
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,363
    Thanks
    5,761
    Thanked 10,274 Times in 6,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    DSJ continues to mash.
    Tellez dropped in the order
    Jose Fernandez 2.0 continues to dominant (anyone have any reports on him? what's changed?)
    Mayza seems to have turned it around.
    Bradley Jones played 2nd base last night? I thought he was a 1st baseman?
    He is a 3B but they have had him playing 2B this year as well

  3. #19
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    5,353
    Thanks
    1,751
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 933 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    He is a 3B but they have had him playing 2B this year as well
    Fangraphs incorrectly lists him at 1st. He's certainly an interesting player - even more so if he can play 3rd and/or 2nd.

  4. #20
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    According to this Gurriel reinjured his leg.
    According to what?

  5. #21
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,524
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 944 Times in 723 Posts
    Termite colour blind?

  6. #22
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    2,142
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 558 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    According to what?
    The hyperlink in the original post links to: http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/bas...r-league-game/

  7. #23
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    The hyperlink in the original post links to: http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/bas...r-league-game/
    Oh shit I didn't even see the link. Thank you.

  8. #24
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    Termite colour blind?
    Wow maybe I am. Didn't see the hyperlink.

  9. #25
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25,777
    Thanks
    1,756
    Thanked 3,910 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atothe View Post
    If Connor Greene can keep the walks under control that would be great
    He told me in Dunedin rhat he wanted to be called up in June

    Crazier things have happened lol

  10. #26
    Hall of Famer Atothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,376
    Thanks
    2,788
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Snarls View Post
    He told me in Dunedin rhat he wanted to be called up in June

    Crazier things have happened lol
    It would help instead of having Latos pitch

  11. #27
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    2,142
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 558 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Snarls View Post
    He told me in Dunedin rhat he wanted to be called up in June

    Crazier things have happened lol
    June seems a bit early but if we're out of playoff contention we could see 4 or 5 prospects called up in September and get significant playing time.

  12. #28
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,524
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 944 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    June seems a bit early but if we're out of playoff contention we could see 4 or 5 prospects called up in September and get significant playing time.
    Help out the tank

  13. #29
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,363
    Thanks
    5,761
    Thanked 10,274 Times in 6,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Fangraphs incorrectly lists him at 1st. He's certainly an interesting player - even more so if he can play 3rd and/or 2nd.
    He spent time at 1B/3B last year and this year has been playing 2B I assume partially since Vlad is locked in at third.

  14. #30
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Lansing is an awesome farm team to follow right now. It's a mix of legit prospects with pedigree (Vlad and a tier well below him in Bichette) and guys who are raking and could force themselves to become prospects (Jones). Guys like Palacios could fall in to the latter category too.

  15. #31
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    14,476
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Lansing is an awesome farm team to follow right now. It's a mix of legit prospects with pedigree (Vlad and a tier well below him in Bichette) and guys who are raking and could force themselves to become prospects (Jones). Guys like Palacios could fall in to the latter category too.
    Tier well below...


  16. #32
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Tier well below...

    What did I do? Vlad will probably be a Top 20 prospect someday. Maybe Top 10 or 5. Bichette is well below that now and probably never will become a highly ranked prospect like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •