Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 401 to 411 of 411

Thread: GDT 1/4 Toronto Blue Jays @ Atlanta Braves

  1. #401
    Big Leaguer bones10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,029
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 279 Times in 223 Posts
    well thank the bts guy for keeping this game exciting.

  2. #402
    MVP gruber92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,194
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 977 Posts
    We still scored 6 runs, usually good for a win. Scrubs on the mound tonight.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to gruber92 For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (05-15-2017)

  4. #403
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    15,013
    Thanks
    3,429
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,754 Posts
    better than a 9th inning collapse loss but still a shitting loss

  5. #404
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,741
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked 628 Times in 384 Posts
    Goins, wouldn't want to swing at a close pitch , would you now.

  6. #405
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39,363
    Thanks
    40,973
    Thanked 7,960 Times in 6,112 Posts
    The bats showed up, unfortunately the pitching didn't, last month it was the other way around.

    Fun Fact: Going into tonight...

    2015 Jays were 17 - 21 Won the East

    2016 Jays were 19 -19 WC winners

    2017 Jays were 17 - 21 ??? Tulo and JD back soon...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (05-15-2017)

  8. #406
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    15,013
    Thanks
    3,429
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    The bats showed up, unfortunately the pitching didn't, last month it was the other way around.

    Fun Fact: Going into tonight...

    2015 Jays were 17 - 21 Won the East

    2016 Jays were 19 -19 WC winners

    2017 Jays were 17 - 21 ??? Tulo and JD back soon...
    just need to get back to winning tomorrow afternoon.

  9. #407
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,433
    Thanks
    3,592
    Thanked 12,650 Times in 7,558 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bones10 View Post
    well thank the bts guy for keeping this game exciting.
    Any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    bones10 (05-16-2017),P2F (05-15-2017),Spanky99 (05-15-2017)

  11. #408
    All Star Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 811 Posts
    Is this beat the streak thing kind of like survival football, where you can only pick a player once? If so, then getting Carrera out of the way on a night like this would make sense.

    He's a bad hitter? Well tell that to the Jays manager who has him batting #2...AND it's been working.

  12. #409
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,745
    Thanks
    2,140
    Thanked 3,019 Times in 1,816 Posts
    Kind of expected a loss tonight, but really wanted a win since it's the first game I've been to in nearly a year. And the fucking dome being closed doesn't help for atmosphere.

  13. #410
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Is this beat the streak thing kind of like survival football, where you can only pick a player once? If so, then getting Carrera out of the way on a night like this would make sense.

    He's a bad hitter? Well tell that to the Jays manager who has him batting #2...AND it's been working.


    No u can pick whoever. U could pick the same guy everyday

  14. #411
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39,363
    Thanks
    40,973
    Thanked 7,960 Times in 6,112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    Kind of expected a loss tonight, but really wanted a win since it's the first game I've been to in nearly a year. And the fucking dome being closed doesn't help for atmosphere.
    The roof was closed, lol. So stupid, there was no call for rain?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •