• PHI
    COL
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • NYY
    KC
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    MIN
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • CHC
    SF
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • WSH
    SEA
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • CIN
    CLE
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • TB
    LAA
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYM
    SD
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • BOS
    TEX
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    PIT
    Preview
    7:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    TOR
    Preview
    7:40 PM ET
  • HOU
    DET
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    CWS
    Preview
    9:40 PM ET
  • OAK
    MIA
    Preview
    10:05 PM ET
  • LAD
    STL
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 78

Thread: Should the Jays trade Pillar

  1. #17
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,558
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 581 Times in 349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Trudeau is gay? This is great!
    And his father wasn't?

  2. #18
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,034
    Thanks
    3,262
    Thanked 11,693 Times in 6,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    We should really make a stand and replace him with a gay or trans player.
    I was thinking that. Show the world that Toronto is a safe space for the LGBTQGFFTG community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  3. #19
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,034
    Thanks
    3,262
    Thanked 11,693 Times in 6,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysAllMighty View Post
    And his father wasn't?
    I don't know. I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  4. #20
    Top 100 Prospect wk680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    There are problems with this team. Kevin Pillar is not one of them though.
    Yes BUT he may never have higher trade value. He should be on the trading block along with a bunch of others.

  5. #21
    MVP Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Shambles
    Posts
    13,451
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    We should really make a stand and replace him with a gay or trans player.
    If they are good at Baseball I don't care if they identify as a pineapple.

  6. #22
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I was thinking that. Show the world that Toronto is a safe space for the LGBTQGFFTG community.
    Jays probably already have a gay player. Most pro athletes aren't open about it.

  7. #23
    All Star Candy Maldonado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,446
    Thanks
    988
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Jays probably already have a gay player. Most pro athletes aren't open about it.
    you are one letter away from being Gay, just sayin'
    #TeamRowdy
    #TeamSanchez

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Candy Maldonado For This Useful Post:

    vdartanian (05-19-2017)

  9. #24
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Maldonado View Post
    you are one letter away from being Gay, just sayin'
    lol good one! 😜

  10. #25
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanks
    1,950
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    If they are good at Baseball I don't care if they identify as a pineapple.
    Disagree. Too many cis males on the team. It's 2017. Diversity should be our strength.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminator For This Useful Post:

    NJH (05-18-2017)

  12. #26
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 41 Times in 35 Posts
    Make pillar a team captain

  13. #27
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,254
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 8,099 Times in 4,534 Posts
    It blows my mind that it's 2017 and pro sports is still just a violent, oppressive cesspool of straight cis toxic masculinity.


  14. #28
    All Star Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,646
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 866 Times in 655 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Trudeau is gay? This is great!
    You've got a chance.

  15. #29
    All Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,164
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 880 Times in 590 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I was thinking that. Show the world that Toronto is a safe space for the LGBTQGFFTG community.
    Josh Donaldson once told another man to suck his cock. It wasn't mentioned at the time, but what a great statement by a perennial MVP candidate. He showed that Toronto is a safe place for gay people by inviting another man to go down on him in public. The Jays should emphasize that groundbreaking moment a lot more. Might take some heat off Pillar.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to glory For This Useful Post:

    BTS (05-18-2017)

  17. #30
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Josh Donaldson once told another man to suck his cock. It wasn't mentioned at the time, but what a great statement by a perennial MVP candidate. He showed that Toronto is a safe place for gay people by inviting another man to go down on him in public. The Jays should emphasize that groundbreaking moment a lot more. Might take some heat off Pillar.
    Josh was just trying to be inclusive.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary For This Useful Post:

    KingKat (05-18-2017)

  19. #31
    Big Leaguer reedjohnsonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 293 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Probably should while he's hitting so well. Toronto has a very left wing fan base. If the slurs become a recurrent issue, his value would be sewered.
    You are joking overall but is there any evidence to this? I would think it's maybe the opposite?

  20. #32
    Big Leaguer reedjohnsonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 293 Times in 220 Posts
    Real question: does anybody ACTUALLY care (homosexuals included) about Pillar calling someone a faggot? Without reading the whole thread, I'd be interested to see how people felt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •