Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 80

Thread: Should the Jays trade Pillar

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,365
    Thanks
    5,761
    Thanked 10,275 Times in 6,024 Posts

    Should the Jays trade Pillar

    Think his homophobic attitude wont sit well with the fans. Time to start the rebuild and trading out the bad guys is a good start

  2. #2
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge AB
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Master bait thread
    ****FREE SPANKY****

  3. #3
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 621 Times in 380 Posts
    Get over it little snowflake.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaysAllMighty For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (05-18-2017),LetTheBallFly (05-18-2017)

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 72 Times in 53 Posts
    Mods.

  6. #5
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,036
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 8,574 Times in 4,789 Posts
    Probably should while he's hitting so well. Toronto has a very left wing fan base. If the slurs become a recurrent issue, his value would be sewered.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 72 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Probably should while he's hitting so well. Toronto has a very left wing fan base. If the slurs become a recurrent issue, his value would be sewered.
    So you figure Pillar is going to start regularly using this world now?

  8. #7
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,036
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 8,574 Times in 4,789 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    So you figure Pillar is going to start regularly using this world now?
    It's a risk. It's not like he intentionally did it this time. Ingrained homophobia is tough to root out... it's like muscle memory.

  9. #8
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,820
    Thanks
    2,184
    Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,343 Posts
    Maybe the Jays could send him to one of Trudeau's LGBTQIA sensitivity labor camps that I've been hearing about. Let's beat the bigotry out of him before we then trade him for 30 cents on the dollar. I suspect that when the team returns to Canada Trudeau's sensitivity goons will be waiting for him anyway.

  10. #9
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 621 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    It's a risk. It's not like he intentionally did it this time. Ingrained homophobia is tough to root out... it's like muscle memory.

    It's actually hilarious that you are serious.... LOL

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JaysAllMighty For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (05-18-2017)

  12. #10
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    14,480
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,284 Posts
    Nah.

  13. #11
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,123
    Thanks
    3,558
    Thanked 12,475 Times in 7,476 Posts
    Yes. His homophobic attitude is the cancer that has caused this team to underperform this year. Toronto is a liberal paradise and he's toxic to the very soul of the city. Trade him. I don't care what for. No racism. No sexism. No homophobia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 72 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Yes. His homophobic attitude is the cancer that has caused this team to underperform this year. Toronto is a liberal paradise and he's toxic to the very soul of the city. Trade him. I don't care what for. No racism. No sexism. No homophobia.
    Wat.

  15. #13
    Big Leaguer JaysAllMighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 621 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Maybe the Jays could send him to one of Trudeau's LGBTQIA sensitivity labor camps that I've been hearing about. Let's beat the bigotry out of him before we then trade him for 30 cents on the dollar. I suspect that when the team returns to Canada Trudeau's sensitivity goons will be waiting for him anyway.
    Will Trudeau ever come out of the closet?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaysAllMighty For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (05-18-2017),wk680 (05-18-2017)

  17. #14
    Top 100 Prospect Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    There are problems with this team. Kevin Pillar is not one of them though.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrick For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (05-18-2017),spats (05-23-2017),wk680 (05-18-2017)

  19. #15
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,820
    Thanks
    2,184
    Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,343 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Yes. His homophobic attitude is the cancer that has caused this team to underperform this year. Toronto is a liberal paradise and he's toxic to the very soul of the city. Trade him. I don't care what for. No racism. No sexism. No homophobia.
    We should really make a stand and replace him with a gay or trans player.

  20. #16
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,123
    Thanks
    3,558
    Thanked 12,475 Times in 7,476 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysAllMighty View Post
    Will Trudeau ever come out of the closet?
    Trudeau is gay? This is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •