Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Time with Boxcar

Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 927 Posts
    Michelle Williams along with a lot of the rest kf the staff agreed to reshoot for basically free.

Marky Mark said fuck that and wanted an additional paycheque for his time as there was no legit reason to reshoot except for Hollywoods mission to erase Spacey from film.

It took me literally 39 seconds to google this. Feminist dont know how to research things for their own though..following the mob is easier
    #FireCasey

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jays_fever For This Useful Post:

Boxcar (01-10-2018),Krylian (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    Sexual harassment is one thing, from what I have read a lot of the incidents qualify as sexual assault.
    I think people are blowing up needlessly. There is a difference between being flirty and being sexually harassed. Stealing a kiss isn't sexual harassment. Some of the claims are just stupid. I don't remember who posted that long list on the trump victims but some are just meh.

Before you know people won't be able to say anything because it can be deemed as sexual.
    - Biology is the only science in which multiplication is the same thing as division.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoon View Post
    I think people are blowing up needlessly. There is a difference between being flirty and being sexually harassed. Stealing a kiss isn't sexual harassment. Some of the claims are just stupid. I don't remember who posted that long list on the trump victims but some are just meh.

Before you know people won't be able to say anything because it can be deemed as sexual.
    Harassment is something that is ongoing. Nothing wrong with being flirty, using sexual innuendo, and making outright propositions, but if the other person makes clear there is no interest, walks away, hangs up, whatever, and you persist, that's a problem - harassment, stalking, whatever you want to call it.

As a woman (?) I presume you want to be protected from persistent, unwanted sexual advances from some guy you find repulsive?

edit - reread your post, I don't think frivolous accusations are a problem, and if it is, it is much less a problem than women not reporting assaults/etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,246 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoon View Post
    Yes. Not only in Hollywood, take a look in the modelling career. Its a ticking time bomb.

What really annoys me is these feminazis that distort everything and blow out of proportion. For them, a man can't behave like a gentleman. Since when women don't like to be pampered by men? If a guy offered to buy me lunch, by all means go for it! Saves me a few bucks :P

I fear my time of free lunch are scarce and gentlemen are a dying breed. Its what that french woman says, men are allowed to be flirty (so are women). Its up for the individual to stop something to go full sexual harassment.
    It snowed about 6 inches overnight last night and my wife wanted to know why I didn't go out this morning and brush her car off before she left for work. Bear in mind I work from home and had no reason to go outside.

My reply?

It's your car.

#gentleman
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    Thanked 8,046 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    It snowed about 6 inches overnight last night and my wife wanted to know why I didn't go out this morning and brush her car off before she left for work. Bear in mind I work from home and had no reason to go outside.

My reply?

It's your car.

#gentleman
    Way to be a #male #ally
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    I know King isn't... little prick.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 902 Posts

My reply?

It's your car.

#gentleman
    As long as you didn't #mansplain to her.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krylian For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-10-2018)

Thanks

My reply?

It's your car.

#gentleman
    Lol I guess her #timesup When it comes down for hubby to brush off her car
    - Biology is the only science in which multiplication is the same thing as division.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemoon For This Useful Post:

Krylian (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 2,632 Posts

My reply?

It's your car.

#gentleman
    It would be hilarious if the Next time you asked for a blowie your wife said....

"It's not my dick"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jays4life19 For This Useful Post:

Krylian (01-11-2018),Spanky99 (01-11-2018)

DONOR
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    It would be hilarious if the Next time you asked for a blowie your wife said....

"It's not my dick"
    I'll tell you a secret about island girls from repressive religious upbringing. They love giving blow jobs and you don't have to ask.

Seriously. It's the greatest market inefficiency since .... no. It's just the best market inefficiency ever.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    I'll tell you a secret about island girls from repressive religious upbringing. They love giving blow jobs and you don't have to ask.

Seriously. It's the greatest market inefficiency since .... no. It's just the best market inefficiency ever.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,046 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Oh my god, has anyone seen these fake Mark Zuckerberg facebook posts? I'm laughing so hard, it hurts.

Frag are you alive?
    I know King isn't... little prick.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,518 Posts

What island are we talking about here?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    I think we just found our next BJMB meet up location. We shall embark to this mystery island.

DONOR
    Thanks
    It's a 23 hours total flight with stopover in Europe...from Calgary. Not the easiest locaton to get away to
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    Manitoulin

Thanks
    It's a 23 hours total flight with stopover in Europe...from Calgary. Not the easiest locaton to get away to
    Cyprus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.