Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Zaun Gone...

Banned
    Thanks
    Here's hoping Barry Davis comes in and replaced Zaun. I guarantee Barry Davis doesn't sexually harass women.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleveland Steamer For This Useful Post:

Terminator (12-01-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    So now Hazel has gotten Barry Davis and Greg Zaun fired.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JG34 View Post
    People have been pushing for JP Arencibia as a replacement on Twitter.
    Time to reunite the team of Arencibia and Lawrie. Capture those young female and douchebro audiences.

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bzapple View Post
    Time to reunite the team of Arencibia and Lawrie. Capture those young female and douchebro audiences.
    Gotta get those gains bruh.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,970 Times in 3,389 Posts
    JPA and his Cousin-In-Law Dayn Perry are going to get their own radio show. Bring them in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,920 Times in 2,661 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 3,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Snarls View Post
    I doubt that Sporstnet really gave a shit about Zaun's behaviour until other media personalities started getting heat for sexual misdeeds that, in most cases, were a lot worse than his. Which isn't to say that it's wrong to fire him for sexually harassing co-workers but they probably let their media personalities do and say whatever the fuck they wanted for years before finally only just realizimg that you could get in trouble for that kind of enabling. I doubt he'll be missed.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 2,352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    I doubt that Sporstnet really gave a shit about Zaun's behaviour until other media personalities started getting heat for sexual misdeeds that, in most cases, were a lot worse than his. Which isn't to say that it's wrong to fire him for sexually harassing co-workers but they probably let their media personalities do and say whatever the fuck they wanted for years before finally only just realizimg that you could get in trouble for that kind of enabling. I doubt he'll be missed.
    Wasn't he sending unrequested dick pics to Co workers? That's pretty bad if true.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 3,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Wasn't he sending unrequested dick pics to Co workers? That's pretty bad if true.
    I didn't know that any specifics had come out. Yeah you don't need a seminar to tell that you're crossing a line with that shit. I'd be curious to know what Sportsnet might have let him get away with before it got to that point but that's more of a question for Sportsnet to consider with future employees than an excuse for Zaun being such a dickhead.

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,929 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Didn't they state somewhere that the behavior in question wasn't sexual in nature?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Didn't they state somewhere that the behavior in question wasn't sexual in nature?
    Probably just swears at people a lot.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 2,352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    I was going off Hurls quote

Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    The young female Jays bloggers, vloggers, Twitter Followers and Matt Harvey coming out with stories of Zaun DM's and Dick Pics now.

I honestly don't care enough to actually try and find out the specifics of what he did aha

Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 7,534 Posts
    "Zaun's on-air brand and image was based around aggressive masculinity so when he wore (undershirts) around the office and made rude sexual comments directly to women, or in close proximity of women, with the clear intention of making us uncomfortable, it was sort of implied: that's who he was, deal with it," said one employee, who did not want to be identified for fear of reprisals at work.

lmao, this douche nozzle was wearing undershirts around the office
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (12-04-2017)

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    People are actually defending Zaun on twitter saying people are too sensitive.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,529 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    "Zaun's on-air brand and image was based around aggressive masculinity so when he wore (undershirts) around the office and made rude sexual comments directly to women, or in close proximity of women, with the clear intention of making us uncomfortable, it was sort of implied: that's who he was, deal with it," said one employee, who did not want to be identified for fear of reprisals at work.

lmao, this douche nozzle was wearing undershirts around the office
    My wife makes fun of me for wearing a muscle shirt around the house seems ridiculous to do it at work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,508 Posts
    I heard from a few people he used to bang chicks at the dome between appearances on SN.