• MIL
    ARI
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • MIN
    DET
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • STL
    KC
    Preview
    1:15 PM ET
  • HOU
    SF
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • WSH
    SD
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • PHI
    ATL
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • TEX
    NYY
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • TOR
    LAA
    Preview
    7:07 PM ET
  • TB
    BOS
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYM
    MIA
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • CIN
    PIT
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • CHC
    CLE
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • CWS
    BAL
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    SEA
    Preview
    10:05 PM ET
  • LAD
    COL
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 65 to 80 of 88

Thread: Zaun Gone...

  1. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Here's hoping Barry Davis comes in and replaced Zaun. I guarantee Barry Davis doesn't sexually harass women.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleveland Steamer For This Useful Post:

    Terminator (12-01-2017)

  3. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    So now Hazel has gotten Barry Davis and Greg Zaun fired.

  4. #67
    Blue Chip Prospect bzapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 289 Times in 188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JG34 View Post
    People have been pushing for JP Arencibia as a replacement on Twitter.
    Time to reunite the team of Arencibia and Lawrie. Capture those young female and douchebro audiences.

  5. #68
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 199 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzapple View Post
    Time to reunite the team of Arencibia and Lawrie. Capture those young female and douchebro audiences.
    Gotta get those gains bruh.

  6. #69
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,758
    Thanks
    996
    Thanked 6,240 Times in 3,564 Posts
    JPA and his Cousin-In-Law Dayn Perry are going to get their own radio show. Bring them in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  7. #70
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,275
    Thanks
    1,800
    Thanked 4,095 Times in 2,747 Posts

  8. #71
    Hall of Famer KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,454
    Thanks
    14,593
    Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Snarls View Post
    I doubt that Sporstnet really gave a shit about Zaun's behaviour until other media personalities started getting heat for sexual misdeeds that, in most cases, were a lot worse than his. Which isn't to say that it's wrong to fire him for sexually harassing co-workers but they probably let their media personalities do and say whatever the fuck they wanted for years before finally only just realizimg that you could get in trouble for that kind of enabling. I doubt he'll be missed.

  9. #72
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,729
    Thanks
    3,881
    Thanked 4,671 Times in 3,140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    I doubt that Sporstnet really gave a shit about Zaun's behaviour until other media personalities started getting heat for sexual misdeeds that, in most cases, were a lot worse than his. Which isn't to say that it's wrong to fire him for sexually harassing co-workers but they probably let their media personalities do and say whatever the fuck they wanted for years before finally only just realizimg that you could get in trouble for that kind of enabling. I doubt he'll be missed.
    Wasn't he sending unrequested dick pics to Co workers? That's pretty bad if true.

  10. #73
    Hall of Famer KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,454
    Thanks
    14,593
    Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Wasn't he sending unrequested dick pics to Co workers? That's pretty bad if true.
    I didn't know that any specifics had come out. Yeah you don't need a seminar to tell that you're crossing a line with that shit. I'd be curious to know what Sportsnet might have let him get away with before it got to that point but that's more of a question for Sportsnet to consider with future employees than an excuse for Zaun being such a dickhead.

  11. #74
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,227
    Thanks
    846
    Thanked 3,107 Times in 2,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Wasn't he sending unrequested dick pics to Co workers? That's pretty bad if true.
    Didn't they state somewhere that the behavior in question wasn't sexual in nature?

  12. #75
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,577
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Didn't they state somewhere that the behavior in question wasn't sexual in nature?
    Probably just swears at people a lot.

  13. #76
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,729
    Thanks
    3,881
    Thanked 4,671 Times in 3,140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Didn't they state somewhere that the behavior in question wasn't sexual in nature?
    I was going off Hurls quote

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    The young female Jays bloggers, vloggers, Twitter Followers and Matt Harvey coming out with stories of Zaun DM's and Dick Pics now.

    I honestly don't care enough to actually try and find out the specifics of what he did aha

  14. #77
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,817
    Thanks
    3,981
    Thanked 13,818 Times in 8,190 Posts
    "Zaun's on-air brand and image was based around aggressive masculinity so when he wore (undershirts) around the office and made rude sexual comments directly to women, or in close proximity of women, with the clear intention of making us uncomfortable, it was sort of implied: that's who he was, deal with it," said one employee, who did not want to be identified for fear of reprisals at work.

    lmao, this douche nozzle was wearing undershirts around the office
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (12-04-2017)

  16. #78
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 199 Times in 122 Posts
    People are actually defending Zaun on twitter saying people are too sensitive.

  17. #79
    All Star Sammy225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,939
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    "Zaun's on-air brand and image was based around aggressive masculinity so when he wore (undershirts) around the office and made rude sexual comments directly to women, or in close proximity of women, with the clear intention of making us uncomfortable, it was sort of implied: that's who he was, deal with it," said one employee, who did not want to be identified for fear of reprisals at work.

    lmao, this douche nozzle was wearing undershirts around the office
    My wife makes fun of me for wearing a muscle shirt around the house seems ridiculous to do it at work

  18. #80
    Hall of Famer burlingtonbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,963
    Thanks
    721
    Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,552 Posts
    I heard from a few people he used to bang chicks at the dome between appearances on SN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •