• BAL 3
    CLE 7
    Final
    1:05 PM ET
  • NYY 5
    TOR 1
    Final
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET 5
    KC 8
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • TB 8
    MIN 6
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • ATL 0
    NYM 0
    Postponed
    1:35 PM ET
  • PHI 3
    PIT 2
    Final
    1:35 PM ET
  • CWS 1
    HOU 7
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • MIL 4
    MIA 2
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • STL 9
    CIN 2
    Final
    2:15 PM ET
  • TEX 7
    SEA 4
    In Progress
    Top 9th
  • COL 4
    CHC 9
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • OAK 1
    BOS 1
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • LAA 0
    SF 4
    In Progress
    Middle 5th
  • ARI 4
    SD 0
    In Progress
    Top 6th
  • LAD
    WSH
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 115

Thread: Jays management

  1. #33
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 162 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Blue jays should also trade for CHRISTIAN YELICH by sending Marlins
    Anthony Alford, Sean Reid-Foley, Justin Maese, Jonathan Davis.
    Also sign free agents Todd Frazier and Lance Lynn. Only sign Frazier if they trade Donaldson.
    You will see the why itn a bit.these moves.
    Bichette or Vlad JR would have to be in a deal for Yelich I imagine(most likely Bo)

  2. #34
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    1,977
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Blue jays should also trade for CHRISTIAN YELICH by sending Marlins
    Anthony Alford, Sean Reid-Foley, Justin Maese, Jonathan Davis.
    Also sign free agents Todd Frazier and Lance Lynn. Only sign Frazier if they trade Donaldson.
    You will see the why itn a bit.these moves.
    What's your strategy when the Marlins hang up the phone after you offer them Alford, SRF + garbage for Yelich?

  3. #35
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,595
    Thanks
    1,696
    Thanked 1,445 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    What's your strategy when the Marlins hang up the phone after you offer them Alford, SRF + garbage for Yelich?
    It's the Marlins though haha

  4. #36
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,423 Times in 975 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    It's the Marlins though haha
    It's also the Blue Jays and things generally don't come easy for us.

  5. #37
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,078 Posts
    I'd give up Bo in a deal for Yelich.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Of course he can, but it's safe to assume Biagini will match Stroman's numbers over the next three years easily.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

    TheHurl (12-20-2017)

  7. #38
    Just Drafted Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
    I'm confessed. Three of the four of them are in the blue top 10 and 1 is accounting to most on here. Is the blue jays 2 or 3 top prospect. And I might throw in Rowdy Tellez. But no way in hell should the blue jays trade Bo or Vlad. So why is it a garbage deal?

  8. #39
    Just Drafted Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
    If all go's as planned then I would trade Marcus Stroman to Philadelphia for Franklin Kilome, Enel de los Santos, Darick Hall.
    Which changes the blue jays top 30 prospects. Helps the blue jays contend for the playoffs, And deepens the top half of the farm.

  9. #40
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,750
    Thanks
    4,000
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If all go's as planned then I would trade Marcus Stroman to Philadelphia for Franklin Kilome, Enel de los Santos, Darick Hall.
    Which changes the blue jays top 30 prospects. Helps the blue jays contend for the playoffs, And deepens the top half of the farm.
    That is one gross return. Three complete lottery tickets - great.

  10. #41
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 162 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If all go's as planned then I would trade Marcus Stroman to Philadelphia for Franklin Kilome, Enel de los Santos, Darick Hall.
    Which changes the blue jays top 30 prospects. Helps the blue jays contend for the playoffs, And deepens the top half of the farm.
    Gross.

    I'd for sure want Sixto if we are trading Stroman there.

  11. #42
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,437
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 1,677 Times in 968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    Gross.

    I'd for sure want Sixto if we are trading Stroman there.
    Yeah one of their top position prospects along with Sixto before we even get into secondary pieces like Kilome.

  12. #43
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,750
    Thanks
    4,000
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    Yeah one of their top position prospects along with Sixto before we even get into secondary pieces like Kilome.
    It would likely start with Sixto and Crawford, and then from there you round it out with a couple guys like Kilome, Medina, or Suarez.

  13. #44
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge AB
    Posts
    7,802
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If all go's as planned then I would trade Marcus Stroman to Philadelphia for Franklin Kilome, Enel de los Santos, Darick Hall.
    Which changes the blue jays top 30 prospects. Helps the blue jays contend for the playoffs, And deepens the top half of the farm.
    If winning 45 games is your goal, that's a good way to start
    ****FREE SPANKY****

  14. #45
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 162 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    It would likely start with Sixto and Crawford, and then from there you round it out with a couple guys like Kilome, Medina, or Suarez.
    Stroman for Sixto, Crawford and Kilome/Medina/Suarez?

    I wish. That would be quite the haul for Sto.

    I'd be happy with Sixto, Kilome, Cozens.

  15. #46
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    1,977
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,103 Posts
    You guys think Crawford is going to hit? Good patience at the plate. Curious to see how he develops....although he stiffed my 7 yr old out of an autograph this past spring so fuck him a little bit.

  16. #47
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,750
    Thanks
    4,000
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    Stroman for Sixto, Crawford and Kilome/Medina/Suarez?

    I wish. That would be quite the haul for Sto.

    I'd be happy with Sixto, Kilome, Cozens.
    It may be a tad high, but it's about right. You're undervaluing Stroman.

    Also, Cozens sucks.

  17. #48
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,437
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 1,677 Times in 968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    It may be a tad high, but it's about right. You're undervaluing Stroman.

    Also, Cozens sucks.
    The offer needs to be impressive ( ie a tad high) in order for us to consider moving Stroman.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    P2F (12-18-2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •