Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 40 of 40

Thread: Need someone for 20-team dynasty league

  1. #33
    All Star BigBounceyBlueBalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    SASKABUSH
    Posts
    5,041
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked 814 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks for applying BBBB. Unfortunately you were not successful in this competition, but your resume has been put on file in the event that a position opens up down the road.
    oh Dang It , Trash can Again !!!

    This news Saddens me, good thing itís Friday
    I will go get a Rum Stat to drown my sorrow!

  2. #34
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,087
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks for applying BBBB. Unfortunately you were not successful in this competition, but your resume has been put on file in the event that a position opens up down the road.
    I thought LittleMoon was next in line.

    We need some female representation in this league. Hurls whale vagina does not count.

    Don't Ban me hurl. K thnx.

  3. #35
    All Star SirBJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maple
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I thought LittleMoon was next in line.

    We need some female representation in this league. Hurls whale vagina does not count.

    Don't Ban me hurl. K thnx.
    Didn't you thank his post that grants immunity from him banning you?
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Oh fuck off. Goins is a role player you dumb fuck.

  4. #36
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,087
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBJay View Post
    Didn't you thank his post that grants immunity from him banning you?
    I think i was the only person who didn't

  5. #37
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    40,055
    Thanks
    41,730
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 6,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I think i was the only person who didn't
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysAllMighty View Post
    Boxcar
    Bitch on xanax causing ass rashes

  6. #38
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,275
    Thanks
    944
    Thanked 6,030 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I think i was the only person who didn't
    I even handicapped myself in that competition by granting immunity and still won. I took the spot, I am BORED now
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  7. #39
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    40,055
    Thanks
    41,730
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 6,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    I even handicapped myself in that competition by granting immunity and still won. I took the spot, I am BORED now
    What was this about again, that DH12 troglodyte, I know that much?
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysAllMighty View Post
    Boxcar
    Bitch on xanax causing ass rashes

  8. #40
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,087
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    I even handicapped myself in that competition by granting immunity and still won. I took the spot, I am BORED now
    Welcome. I will be contacting you shortly about Beltre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •