ARI
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • SD
    SEA
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jays single game tickets on sale today - anyone trying?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,074 Times in 3,462 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. If fans wants to buy tickets to just (say) the Opener and/or Canada Day game, aren't they able to proceed with their "single game ticket" purchase right now?
    As a 20 pack ticket holder i used to get 6 opening Day/Canada Day tickets, then they cut it to 4 and eventually 2. Now I'm not even sure 20 pack holders can get Opening day. So now more are available in comparison to previous years.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

Top 100 Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    As a 20 pack ticket holder i used to get 6 opening Day/Canada Day tickets, then they cut it to 4 and eventually 2. Now I'm not even sure 20 pack holders can get Opening day. So now more are available in comparison to previous years.
    Right, as a STH, i've always been given the opportunity to buy more for the Opener & Canada Day. I see that one of the 6-game packs they sell this season features the Canada Day game. Regardless of how many extra Opening Day tickets STHs or Pack holders are allowed to purchase, I figured that whatever number of seats were remaining would be gobbled up quickly on the first day of the public sale since these "A+" demand games have been easy slam dunk sellouts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    Has a half decent pair even been available for the Opener during the general "single game tickets" sale in the preceding 5 years?
    I'm pretty happy with the seats I grabbed since like you said, not much good selection available usually. Down the left Field line and second row. I like the 200 level better than 100 and 500 level since its not as packed at concessions or washrooms.

Usually you get awful 500 level seats or 100 OF corners that suck and are too expensive.

I might sell the pair on StubHub if I could make a decent profit and just watch all the games at home on Opening Day. Otherwise, I'm happy with going down.