NYM 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What country would you visit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I would like to go to Haiti. Conan O'Brien said it's beautiful.
    It was such a ridiculous episode. He showed photos from like 5-star resorts and was tweeting on how beautiful of a country it is. I usually like Conan in comparison to the other late night talk show hosts, but that special he did was cringeworthy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I'd like to go to Italy and Japan. Heard good things about both.
    Japan is my favourite country in the world.

It has everything. Big cities, small towns, beautiful countryside & nature. The food is the best, no matter where you go. The history and culture as well. The Japanese are the most honest and friendly people that I've encountered. It's one of the safest, if not the safest country in the world. You could leave your wallet on a table and come back after 5 minutes and it would still be there. The country is very organized. It's so easy to travel around via JR Rail or by plane and discounts are even offered for foreigners. Great beer, food and they have baseball as well!

I've been to Japan twice and I'm planning to go again this August after I'm done teaching in South Korea. You have to go to experience it. There is something about Japan that I can't say about other countries. It's hard to explain. Every time I've been, Japan has left an impression on me. I just keep wanting more and I'm sure you'll find that on your first visit.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaysblue For This Useful Post:

SirBJay (04-03-2018),Terminator (04-03-2018)

Just Drafted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I unfortunately have never been there.=-(
    BUT! Now I'm thinking about going Hokkaido .I was also interested Honshu ,Shikoku ,Kyushu ,
    And panda island or fox island dont remember whats name this island

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smalljenny View Post
    I unfortunately have never been there.=-(
    BUT! Now I'm thinking about going Hokkaido .I was also interested Honshu ,Shikoku ,Kyushu ,
    And panda island or fox island dont remember whats name this island
    Hokkaido is beautiful. Only went 5 days last time I was there between Sapporo and Hakodate, though heard in the summer its beautiful.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,670 Times in 5,355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post

It has everything. Big cities, small towns, beautiful countryside & nature. The food is the best, no matter where you go. The history and culture as well. The Japanese are the most honest and friendly people that I've encountered. It's one of the safest, if not the safest country in the world. You could leave your wallet on a table and come back after 5 minutes and it would still be there. The country is very organized. It's so easy to travel around via JR Rail or by plane and discounts are even offered for foreigners. Great beer, food and they have baseball as well!

I've been to Japan twice and I'm planning to go again this August after I'm done teaching in South Korea. You have to go to experience it. There is something about Japan that I can't say about other countries. It's hard to explain. Every time I've been, Japan has left an impression on me. I just keep wanting more and I'm sure you'll find that on your first visit.
    Yeah it's crazy to me how important honor is to the Japanese. It's a good thing but also is a large reason why they have such a problem with suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,391 Posts
    The more I read about it, the more I want to see Iceland. Seems like a place that might be blowing up soon due to volcanos so maybe should go sooner rather than later.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    The more I read about it, the more I want to see Iceland. Seems like a place that might be blowing up soon due to volcanos so maybe should go sooner rather than later.
    Can get cheap flights to Iceland from Toronto. Only problem is that its crazy expensive there for everything such as accommodations, food, beer etc. 5-7 days is probably enough though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Yeah it's crazy to me how important honor is to the Japanese. It's a good thing but also is a large reason why they have such a problem with suicide.
    You can literally leave a bag or your wallet unattended on a table in a coffee shop and it'll still be there after 5 minutes.