• LAD 3
    COL 0
    In Progress
    Top 6th
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: GDT 3/3 Blue Jays @ Texas 3:05 PM ET

Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 1,476 Posts
    Osuna has to get extended and still only throws 15 pitches! Dub! Time to beat up on the Orioles pitching staff next!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonn For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,771 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCecil View Post
    what’s up Spank? I bet JD isnt running much out hard with that gimp calf he has. Luckily Gallo and his excellent feet at 1B bailed us out lol
    Not much buddy, big win! Gallo suxxxxxx... going to the pub to meet up with Deadpool for his Birthday soon, see you later, mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,029 Times in 1,918 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Not much buddy, big win! Gallo suxxxxxx... going to the pub to meet up with Deadpool for his Birthday soon, see you later, mate!
    right on. Say hi for me. Tough weekend here bro. My best buds nephew killed on that bus. His brother was driving out from van Friday for my buds 50th bday bash last night and had to drive through to Saskatchewan. Fri night rcmp told them his son lived. So the family was shocked yet hugely relieved. Sat am they told the dad they misidentified his son and he didnít live. Couldnít even see his son. It was that bad. They are devastated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigCecil For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,541 Times in 6,166 Posts
    right on. Say hi for me. Tough weekend here bro. My best buds nephew killed on that bus. His brother was driving out from van Friday for my buds 50th bday bash last night and had to drive through to Saskatchewan. Fri night rcmp told them his son lived. So the family was shocked yet hugely relieved. Sat am they told the dad they misidentified his son and he didn’t live. Couldn’t even see his son. It was that bad. They are devastated.
    Holy Fuck

Thanks
    Thanked 2,008 Times in 1,176 Posts
    right on. Say hi for me. Tough weekend here bro. My best buds nephew killed on that bus. His brother was driving out from van Friday for my buds 50th bday bash last night and had to drive through to Saskatchewan. Fri night rcmp told them his son lived. So the family was shocked yet hugely relieved. Sat am they told the dad they misidentified his son and he didn’t live. Couldn’t even see his son. It was that bad. They are devastated.
    Jesus Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Heck no. I'm not too impressed with Garcia. Has been overly wild imo and gotten them to chase some which has helped a lot.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,197 Posts
    right on. Say hi for me. Tough weekend here bro. My best buds nephew killed on that bus. His brother was driving out from van Friday for my buds 50th bday bash last night and had to drive through to Saskatchewan. Fri night rcmp told them his son lived. So the family was shocked yet hugely relieved. Sat am they told the dad they misidentified his son and he didnít live. Couldnít even see his son. It was that bad. They are devastated.
    I can't imagine..

Thanks
    Yes. Itís surreal. He went ahead with his bday bash wat his brothers insistence. But Iíve never seen so many grown men cry during the boys grandfathers speech last night. Just a terrible thing that makes me feel quite grateful for what I have in my life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BigCecil For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Yes. Itís surreal. He went ahead with his bday bash wat his brothers insistence. But Iíve never seen so many grown men cry during the boys grandfathers speech last night. Just a terrible thing that makes me feel quite grateful for what I have in my life.
    To be told heís OK, then the next day...... every parentís worse nightmare. Even worse than not knowing overnight IMO.

The family will need a hell of a lot of support, hope you can help them out in any way you can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobthe4th For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    To be told heís OK, then the next day...... every parentís worse nightmare. Even worse than not knowing overnight IMO.

The family will need a hell of a lot of support, hope you can help them out in any way you can.
    yes that was a blow that one could never understand unless the felt it themselves and itís nothing Iíd wish on anyone. Great family too. Chris played a dozen years in the nhl and was/is very proud of his boy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigCecil For This Useful Post:

Bobthe4th (04-08-2018),Spanky99 (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Nice win again from the Jays! Gotta like what we've seen outta Jaime. Looking like he could be quite a sharp acquisition.

I think Hammels is gonna be a good guy to fade for awhile for all of you sports gamers. I can't see him being too successful while topping out at around 89MPH.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,330 Times in 3,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ToolPhenom View Post
    Nice win again from the Jays! Gotta like what we've seen outta Jaime. Looking like he could be quite a sharp acquisition.

I think Hammels is gonna be a good guy to fade for awhile for all of you sports gamers. I can't see him being too successful while topping out at around 89MPH.
    Well Garcia was topping out at 89-90 as well, it's just about being able to mix your pitches effectively and hit your spots.

Same with Estrada.
    Last edited by Orgfiller; 04-08-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orgfiller For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (04-09-2018)

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 732 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    Well Garcia was topping out at 89-90 as well, it's just about being able to mix your pitches effectively and hit your spots.

Same with Estrada.
    I've always wondered if we have a tip on Hamels. Our batters seem to lay off of his breaking ball like they know what's coming.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LGBJ29 View Post
    yankees are carrying 3 outfielders
    Teams that have done it as recently as 2017.. Have no idea about Yankees roster this year..

Thanks
    yes that was a blow that one could never understand unless the felt it themselves and it’s nothing I’d wish on anyone. Great family too. Chris played a dozen years in the nhl and was/is very proud of his boy.
    Devastating... prayers out to the families, friends and the community. We were all very shook up by this, even down the southern of States....

Prospect
    Thanks
    Grisuk... .053 BABIP... maybe if he stopped trying to upper cut every swing he'd get some hits? Or Maybe that's his thing.

The 30% K rate doesn't bother me as much as his horrible swings, though the two are obviously related.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Does making up degrading nicknames for players that aren't performing well make people think they're clever?

Serious question.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John_Havok For This Useful Post:

Brownie19 (04-09-2018),Spanky99 (04-09-2018)