• ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYY
    HOU
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BOS
    TOR
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    WSH
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET
    LAA
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • PIT
    CHC
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    STL
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    TB
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • CLE
    CWS
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    CIN
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SD
    MIA
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    TEX
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • COL
    SF
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • KC
    MIN
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • LAD
    PHI
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 477

Thread: Teoscar Hernandez is a mirage

  1. #1
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts

    Teoscar Hernandez is a mirage

    Why is everyone so stupid and thinks he is good?

    A free swinger that ks too much and doesnt walk.

    OMG 20 ABS

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw9qqvm-LT8

  2. #2
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Hnnngghhh... eat a T-Rex sized Dick, you insufferable Geek!!!

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    Horses Fart (04-20-2018),labadee (05-15-2018),tercet (04-18-2018),vdartanian (04-18-2018)

  4. #3
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,596
    Thanks
    693
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts
    He's better than Trout already.

  5. #4
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,720
    Thanks
    1,638
    Thanked 1,821 Times in 1,042 Posts

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    Hipfan (04-19-2018),Slade (04-21-2018)

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts
    He is an average hitter for the next few years, probably worth 5-6 War over the next 3 years before becoming obsolete.

    and no one is pretending any different

    So relax.

  8. #6
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,853
    Thanks
    3,987
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 8,200 Posts
    I kinda agree with Tercet.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I kinda agree with Tercet.
    No one is saying Hernandez is an above average bat

    He probably has an Eric Thames ceiling.

    You have to admit the mlb dynamics have changed. A hitter with a 30.7% K rate was the best hitter in the AL last year. Strkeouts have to be viewed differently now. He had better K rates than Aaron Judge in the minors, and both have a similar K rate in the majors.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AledmysDiaz For This Useful Post:

    KingKat (04-22-2018)

  11. #8
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts
    I got like 20k usd on me now spanky, im going to washington this tommorow for the weekend for poker / raps/wizards. What should I spell out?

  12. #9
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AledmysDiaz View Post
    He is an average hitter for the next few years, probably worth 5-6 War over the next 3 years before becoming obsolete.

    and no one is pretending any different

    So relax.
    Best case scenario he is Javier Baez? In reality he is a lighter version of Adam Duvall?

  13. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts
    We are in an era where hitters that elevate the ball, can really make it go a distance. Hernandez is more valuable due to the time he is playing in. You have to stop viewing him with the mindset you established five years ago.

    30%k rate is perfectly fine in MLB now.

  14. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tercet View Post
    Best case scenario he is Javier Baez? In reality he is a lighter version of Adam Duvall?
    Why is that so bad?

    We have a couple of elite bats coming, we are also going to need our share of just young average hitters who dont embarrass themselves. Honestly I have all the time in the world for Hernandez, even at 100WRC he is far more valuable than the dinasours on this team.

  15. #12
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tercet View Post
    I got like 20k usd on me now spanky, im going to washington this tommorow for the weekend for poker / raps/wizards. What should I spell out?
    GEEK!

    cf

  16. #13
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I kinda agree with Tercet.
    You agree this thread needed to be made? lol

  17. #14
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,596
    Thanks
    693
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Can Teoscar Hernandez Stick

  18. #15
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,853
    Thanks
    3,987
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 8,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AledmysDiaz View Post
    No one is saying Hernandez is an above average bat

    He probably has an Eric Thames ceiling.

    You have to admit the mlb dynamics have changed. A hitter with a 30.7% K rate was the best hitter in the AL last year. Strkeouts have to be viewed differently now. He had better K rates than Aaron Judge in the minors, and both have a similar K rate in the majors.
    I look at him and see Hunter Renfroe and Nick Williams. I wish he were a plus defender, because he'll have to mash to be a good regular.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  19. #16
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,257
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 487 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I look at him and see Hunter Renfroe and Nick Williams. I wish he were a plus defender, because he'll have to mash to be a good regular.
    What's wrong with his defense?

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saskjayfan For This Useful Post:

    gruber92 (04-19-2018),Spanky99 (04-18-2018),THANOS (04-18-2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •