Page 462 of 561 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512 ... LastLast
Results 7,377 to 7,392 of 8970

Thread: Around Baseball 2022

Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 Times in 2,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    It's being reported that Trea Turner took less money to go to Philly. Padres offered more.
    Near his family, back with Bryce and Kevin Long, same division he was used to playing in with the Nats. Must have liked it better in the NLE. Makes sense. The money was probably so close that its a wash.

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangstag View Post
    Near his family, back with Bryce and Kevin Long, same division he was used to playing in with the Nats. Must have liked it better in the NLE. Makes sense. The money was probably so close that its a wash.
    They have some SP in the pipeline too. They’re going to be a fun team to watch in an interesting NL East. Much to the detriment of the purists here. They bought their way to WS contender

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 1,661 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stottlemyres_Bloody_Chin View Post
    This is absolutely hilarious. I can pretty much picture you now:

Out of shape over the hill right winger who thinks he's macho because he says he played football back in highschool, but in reality he's such a fucking pussy that he thinks he needs a gun for protection. Has no idea how to use a computer, let alone play a video game, and thinks he is pleasing his wife just because he came.

The connors of the world are breeding to much, I'll give you that but mostly with each other.
    I've never played football in my life. I'm actually in better shape now than I was at age 20. I was raised in a matriarchal family with a hardcore Christian grandmother who had subservient and often drunk male children/relatives so my take on the whole macho/male/female/patriarchy thing is extremely mixed up. I actually rank pretty close to centrist in most online political compasses. I do caucus with the BJMB right more often than not but there are definitely more right-wing people than me here and elsewhere. I've never used a gun in my life, I know how to use computers just fine and I don't have a wife but a harem. Also, part of growing up with an overbearing religious grandmother is my familiarity with video games was less than some Muslim kid in the sand dunes of Afghanistan and I never really picked up an interest in it. I am the absolute worst person ever in video games. I can't even pick up connections between the controller and things like Street Fighter or whatever the hell is so popular nowadays. Like a blind man who was blind his whole life, got sight, and now has to learn how to see. My brain already made all the connections it was going to make by the time I touched a video game. So you got one thing out of 10 correct I guess?

I'm also a penny stock genius which affords me a lifestyle of ease, both financially and lifestyle wise (ex. I can go on vacation pretty much any time I want). Which you didn't bring up. But given that you sound like someone who will have to work 400 hours a week for the next 75 years to save up a down payment on a 500 sq ft condo, and still vote Trudeau because you're "progressive", I thought I'd bring it up. Just to know that you'll rage at being an absolute bottom cog of the capitalist system while I'm somewhere closer to the top.
    Last edited by Dick_Pole; 12-06-2022 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks
    Anybody who goes in a baseball forum to brag about how much pussy they're getting either isn't getting any or is a loser lol.

Anyway, Bonds not in the hall is a sham. Schilling to a lesser degree, but absolutely. This retroactive and woke process being applied to the hall of fame is a joke. Either get rid of the garbage that's already in there or shut up and put the best players in there. All half measures.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,991 Times in 12,863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horses Fart View Post
    Justin gonna be flicking the dolla dolla bills all over Kateís big ass titties tonight. Lucky man.
    lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    You are truly the perfect marriage of stupidity and confidence.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 1,661 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agrushcow View Post
    Anybody who goes in a baseball forum to brag about how much pussy they're getting either isn't getting any or is a loser lol.

Anyway, Bonds not in the hall is a sham. Schilling to a lesser degree, but absolutely. This retroactive and woke process being applied to the hall of fame is a joke. Either get rid of the garbage that's already in there or shut up and put the best players in there. All half measures.
    I guess this is in reference to me? It would have made a lot more sense if you called out my bragging about winning at capitalism than anything about pussy because the latter I mentioned it in passing in half a sentence and only in response to Mr. Goofy Blood above but totally unprompted went on a paragraph-long brag rant about the former. But I guess pussy always trumps money in the incels-who-don't think-they-are-incels world of this presumably mostly white male membership of a message board.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Bryan Reynolds went from 98 percentile in "Outs Above Average" to the dreaded 6 percentile last year. What happened?
    Good question, this is why I hate defensive metrics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wilko View Post
    Judge Schilling on his body of work in the MLB. Not his idiocracy outside of it. He should be in the HoF 100%.
    This is how I feel, he's a meathead, but certainly should be in the hall. Calling out the writers committee was not wise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

wilko (12-06-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Everyone is very feisty today
    lmao... apparently, and I'm missing the deleted posts. Hahaha!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    He probably loses more sleep over the 2020 election.
    Bwahahaha... yup, but Laika's right, he's seething pissed that he's not considered for the hall, and rightfully so. He's done it between the lines, whether he's a blithering idiot far right wing nutjob, shouldn't hold no merit to what he did on the field. Same goes for the Bonds', Rose's, Jackson's and Clemen's et al of the baseball world, sad really. The Hall's a comedy act now, has been for quite some time. As mentioned earlier how's Selig in the Hall and he allowed roids into baseball in the first place, such a fucking sham.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Actually no, the dying breed are the low sperm count vegan males who aren't manly enough to get a job that can support a family. So many women on various Reddit regret forums who thought they married their ideal progressive husband then realized the only talent or goal he has in life is playing video games. Can't even clean their own room let alone being bothered to please their wife. The connors of the world, for all their various shortcomings, are at least manly enough to breed the next generation of angry, bald leprechauns.
    LMAO...

Thanks
    Thanked 17,371 Times in 9,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    Laika left out a huge part of it.. LOL

Anyway, we could go on and on about this shit all night and it will only get political which is prohibited. Blame it on Havok for causing Havok.
    Oh Canada has their own version of every Miranda line. I just didn’t want to paste it all.
    The Mike Wilner of BJMB
    2022 League of Despair Champion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    It's basically the same thing. Laika left out the part which states, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

Canada's is probably better (if keeping criminals out of jail is your goal) because it is put in slightly easier to understand terms and then directly asks the person if they want to call a lawyer. The US's requires the slightest amount of deductive reasoning to hear the statement and then to take it and actually apply it to your current situation. A lot of criminals are too stupid to do that.
    Exactly

In the US they kind of just need to get the line out

In Canada there is some element of making sure the person actually appreciates what was said to them
    The Mike Wilner of BJMB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Laika For This Useful Post:

Terminator (12-06-2022)

Thanks
    Let’s just all admit ONE thing:

Anyone who debates politics on a baseball forum (all of us) is a loser.

So none of this is a flex on how much testosterone you have, lmao.
    The Mike Wilner of BJMB

Thanks
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 2,246 Posts
    Let’s just all admit ONE thing:

Anyone who debates politics on a baseball forum (all of us) is a loser.

So none of this is a flex on how much testosterone you have, lmao.
    Itís easy to spot the low T guys though

Toddís_Dirty_Panties being #1

Thanks
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 2,246 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stottlemyres_Bloody_Chin View Post
    This is absolutely hilarious. I can pretty much picture you now:

Out of shape over the hill right winger who thinks he's macho because he says he played football back in highschool, but in reality he's such a fucking pussy that he thinks he needs a gun for protection. Has no idea how to use a computer, let alone play a video game, and thinks he is pleasing his wife just because he came.

The connors of the world are breeding to much, I'll give you that but mostly with each other.
    Imagine being triggered so hard you make your first post in three weeks to cry Schilling

Wahhhhhhhhhh