STL 1
    Final
    4:10 PM ET
  • NYY 0
    BOS 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 BJMB Forum Poster Awards (Voting Thread)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,619 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I don’t really take this as knock because the premise is true. It would be really tough for me to land a super beautiful and really smart girl in the US. I think pretty much everyone here is in the same boat. Definitely one option if you don’t want to “settle” is do the foreign girl thing. Though you still need to be attractive if you’re not rich. I’m sure if I saw your female partner I wouldn’t even look twice at them, so there’s that. Thanks for playing though
    Well, I claim to be on Tinder in another thread behind her back so maybe you have a point. She's at least 18 inches taller than you so you probably would look twice like all the bald midgets do (moreso out of jealousy and cursing their bad DNA).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick_Pole For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-28-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,619 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    a) pretty sure if you go the “foreign girl route” you’re definitely settling in a lot of ways.

b) I’m assuming these foreign broads are hideous unless you prove otherwise. Big burly moustached weightlifting woman from Russia; hairy Moroccon who smells like diapers
    I dunno man. A white guy with an Asian fetish who doesn't mind small tits and incredibly high pitched weird orgasm noises hits the jackpot in Japan.

Guys who go after Cubans and bring them to Canada have to be the dumbest of the bunch. I know a guy who should have the word sucker tattooed across his forehead and he did exactly this. Guess how that turned out. These are the types who start the MRA and incel movements.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,150 Times in 7,636 Posts
    I said really smart too. I couldn’t deal with the hottest girl if she was a ditz
    You sure do have standards for someone who can't get a date without leaving the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Wow, Albert Almora career MLB wRC+ = 105 and Jesse Winker has a 94 wRC+ in AAA this year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

Beans (01-29-2020)

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    You sure do have standards for someone who can't get a date without leaving the country.
    Before going to the Ukraine I dabbled in the dating thing locally. Dated a pretty hot bartender. So all your analysis is incorrect. The real problem is I’m a sociopath and find it really hard to care for someone after the initial excitement wears off. Not something I choose and I have regrets w/my life choices, especially with my sons mother but I can’t change. Not a good way to go through life really but is what it is. It’s a genetic defect for sure and hopefully I didn’t pass it on to my son

Thanks
    Thanked 19,916 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Before going to the Ukraine I dabbled in the dating thing locally. Dated a pretty hot bartender. So all your analysis is incorrect. The real problem is I’m a sociopath and find it really hard to care for someone after the initial excitement wears off. Not something I choose and I have regrets w/my life choices, especially with my sons mother but I can’t change. Not a good way to go through life really but is what it is. It’s a genetic defect for sure and hopefully I didn’t pass it on to my son
    Have you considered the possibility that maybe getting married again isn’t a great idea for you?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

Beans (01-29-2020),Jimcanuck (01-28-2020),Spanky99 (01-28-2020),wilko (01-28-2020)

MVP
    Thanks
    Have you considered the possibility that maybe getting married again isn’t a great idea for you?
    Of course. I know after the excitement period I’d honestly rather be alone. So marriage isn’t really something that fits with.
    The wrench though, is I want kids. I’m 40 now. If there’s one thing in life that I enjoy and I’m good at, it was being a dad. Outside of that I’m a total sociopath, My son goes off to college in less than 2 years though.

So if the instant marriage thing doesn’t materialize, maybe I’d do those new age co-parent concepts. We’ll see

MVP
    Thanks
    Basically you could say I’m really fucked up and call it a day lol

Thanks
    Basically you could say I’m really fucked up and call it a day lol
    I enjoy the periodic updates on your saga. You should definitely try to get on 90-day fiance.

Has wife #2 been sent back to the motherland?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,379 Times in 8,799 Posts
    Yeah I absolutely need a full rundown of the events with the mail order Russian wife.

Did you get legally married? How long did it last? How many sexy times? Where is she now?
    The Mike Wilner of BJMB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Laika For This Useful Post:

wilko (01-28-2020)

Thanks
    Yeah I absolutely need a full rundown of the events with the mail order Russian wife.

Did you get legally married? How long did it last? How many sexy times? Where is she now?
    Please respond to all of these questions.

Thx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

wilko (01-28-2020)

MVP
    Thanks
    I enjoy the periodic updates on your saga. You should definitely try to get on 90-day fiance.

Has wife #2 been sent back to the motherland?
    No I married her so she could stay. I couldn’t bring myself to care about her but I’m not heartless. Actually she stayed past the 90 days without being married and I think she would’ve not been able to come back for like 5-10 years since she overstayed her visa. So I married her. Even though we’re divorced she gets to stay, Never even gave her a ring though.

Thanks
    No I married her so she could stay. I couldn’t bring myself to care about her but I’m not heartless. Actually she stayed past the 90 days without being married and I think she would’ve not been able to come back for like 5-10 years since she overstayed her visa. So I married her. Even though we’re divorced she gets to stay, Never even gave her a ring though.
    Yea, but even if you married her and she got a Green card, that is only good for 2 years (it is like probation) and then you have to remove conditions to get the 10 yr one. I thought if you got divorced etc and you are not supporting her within those two years, it is very hard to qualify for removal of conditions and get the 10 yr Green card..?

Plus you missed one of Nick's questions..?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,379 Times in 8,799 Posts
    connor how many sexy times?
    The Mike Wilner of BJMB

MVP
    Thanks

Yes. Stayed living together well over a year but I was sleeping on the couch by the end of first month and so it was like roommate. She’s still here and is staying

MVP
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    Yea, but even if you married her and she got a Green card, that is only good for 2 years (it is like probation) and then you have to remove conditions to get the 10 yr one. I thought if you got divorced etc and you are not supporting her within those two years, it is very hard to qualify for removal of conditions and get the 10 yr Green card..?

Plus you missed one of Nick's questions..?
    Yeah our understanding was you couldn’t get divorced before the green card. But you could... the process would’ve been a little more difficult though and she ended up switching her visa type to a work visa after we separated, which took me off the hook as the other way even if we were divorced I was responsible for her financially for 10 years if she ever got public assistance

Thanks
    Yes. Stayed living together well over a year but I was sleeping on the couch by the end of first month and so it was like roommate. She’s still here and is staying
    You no pay me $10,000 a month allowance, buy me big boobs, Burbery bag, I no give nada to man! You must treat me like Bolshevik Princess o you sleep sofa!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carlos Danger For This Useful Post:

wilko (01-28-2020)